If you live on Martha’s Vineyard year round, we have special Islander Memberships just for you!
All Members Enjoy the Following:
- 10% discount in MVM gift shop, cafe, Kids Discovery Days summer program, workshops, and Museum programs
- Invitations to exclusive Members Only gallery talks and receptions
- Invitation to the Museum’s Annual Member Appreciation Night
- Preview days for major exhibitions
- Subscription to the MVMuseum Quarterly (formerly the Dukes County Intelligencer, published 4 times a year)
- Subscription to the Messenger (Newsletter published twice a year)
- Two free admission Guest Passes
- Unlimited admission to Museum, Cooke House Gardens, and Edgartown and East Chop Lighthouses
- Our heartfelt thanks!
In addition to the benefits above, all Islander Memberships receive additional benefits with varying levels as follows:
Islander Individual: $40
Enjoy all base membership benefits, and receive a single membership card.
Islander Household: $75
Enjoy all base membership benefits, and receive two membership cards.
Islander Plus: $100
Enjoy all base base membership benefits, two membership cards, and access to the ROAM and NARM programs, providing reciprocal admission to over 1,000 participating museums in North America.
Your membership contribution is tax-deductible within the IRS guidelines.
If you’d like to join over the phone, please call Heather Seger at 508-627-4441 x121.