Vineyard Museum Circle
Leadership in Philanthropy at the Martha’s Vineyard Museum
Friends and supporters are the reason why the Martha’s Vineyard Museum is truly the cultural heart of the island we all love.
Though our doors were closed for part of 2020, our important work has continued – in virtual classrooms and on social media, in caring for and enhancing the collection, in finalizing our strategic plan, in launching a new exhibit schedule for in-person and online visitors, and in welcoming guests in accordance with all the new safety protocols. Every day, we are connecting with folks near and far – from Island students and teachers to seasonal visitors from around the globe. Since reopening in August, we’ve had over 4,000 people visit the Museum and 3,500 new followers on social media. Despite the pandemic, we are continuing to grow and serve more people, in new and innovative ways. And with some luck, this upward trajectory will dramatically improve throughout 2021.
As part of our transformational growth, we are inviting friends to consider joining the Vineyard Museum Circle – donors who provide annual leadership support to ensure that the Museum becomes a sustainable and vibrant organization for generations to come.
As a Vineyard Museum Circle member, you join other leadership donors in championing our Museum. Your support inspires visitors of all ages to strengthen their connections to Martha’s Vineyard through shared discovery, exploration, creation and community. Circle members also enjoy all the benefits of Museum membership, including unlimited admission, private tours of new exhibits, and invitations to exclusive Museum Circle events. We hope you’ll consider a multi-year pledge to the Vineyard Museum Circle, providing steady long-term funding that allows our curators, educators and managers to plan for the future with confidence.
Thank you in advance for your ongoing enthusiasm and support.
LEVELS AND BENEFITS
- Unlimited admission to Museum and East Chop & Edgartown Lighthouses
- Two membership cards and four guest passes
- 10% discount in MVM shop and First Light Café
- Reciprocal access to over 1,300 North American museums
- Summer sail on our catboat Vanity
- 10% off facility rental
- First access to Evening of Discovery tickets
- Private tours of new exhibits
- All benefits listed for Preservationist, plus:
- Invitations to private exhibit openings
- All benefits listed for Ambassador, plus:
- Private cocktail reception at the Museum with a group of up to 12 friends
- All benefits listed for Steward, plus:
- Private dinner at the Museum with a group of up to 20 friends
HOW TO JOIN
Joining the Vineyard Museum Circle has never been easier. We accept gifts online, through the mail, and over the phone. For assistance or more information, please call 508-627-4441 x121.
Donate by Phone
Call Heather Seger, Advancement Director, at 508-627-4441 x121.
Donate by Mail
Checks payable to Martha’s Vineyard Museum can be mailed to:Martha’s Vineyard Museum
151 Lagoon Pond Road
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568