Membership & Benefits
ALL MEMBERS ENJOY THE FOLLOWING:
- 10% discount in MVM gift shop, cafe, Kids Discovery Days summer program, workshops, and Museum programs
- Invitations to exclusive Members Only gallery talks and receptions
- Invitation to the Museum’s Annual Member Appreciation Night
- Preview days for major exhibitions
- Subscription to the MVMuseum Quarterly (formerly the Dukes County Intelligencer, published 4 times a year)
- Subscription to the Messenger (Newsletter published twice a year)
- Two free admission Guest Passes
- Unlimited admission to Museum, Cooke House Gardens, and Edgartown and East Chop Lighthouses
- Our heartfelt thanks!
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, MEMBERS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
|Features||Basic* $55||Partner $150||Sustainer $250||Patron $500||Benefactor $1,000|
|Access to over 300 Museums (ROAM) reciprocal membership program||X||X||X||X|
|Access to over 1,000 Museums (NARM) reciprocal membership program||X||X||X|
|Summer sail on our catboat VANITY||X||X|
|10% off facility rental (not including additional services)||X|
|First access to Evening of Discovery tickets||X|
* Basic membership includes one adult. All other membership includes two adults. Children through the age of 18 are welcomed at all membership levels!
Live on the Island Year-Round? Read about our Island Memberships here.
Interested in partnering with the Museum? Consider joining the Vineyard Museum Circle. Contact Advancement Director Heather Seger at 508-627-4441 x121 for more.
Your membership contribution is tax-deductible within the IRS guidelines.
If you’d like to join over the phone, please call Heather Seger at 508-627-4441 x121.
Interested in becoming a business member? Business membership benefits and levels are still being finalized, but we would love your input in developing the program. Contact Development Associate Heather Seger at 508-627-4441 x121 for more.
Give the Gift of Membership
Give the gift of museum membership and give friends and family the chance to experience Island history through our exhibits, events, and programs.